Monday, September 2, 2013

Look Out, Here We Come!

Wow. Just back in PA after spending two weeks working with new friends and opportunities in the northwest, now off to work some magic in the northeast. And it all starts with "A New Company, A New Opportunity, A New You." And that is exactly what those attending the 2013 +Market America International Convention learned all about. Between +SHOP.COM , +Motives® Cosmetics , and the #shopping #annuity powered by consumer packaged goods and of course +JR Ridinger it was a blast. Let's take a look:


 I received a personal challenge from +JR Ridinger  during the event, and I am proud to be an emerging pioneer for not only the United Kingdom, but Germany as well. Very exciting stuff. Ae you in sync with where I'm going?



It's a changing economy, and for me it's changing for the better every day as I join thousands who are creating their own economy. You know, the prosperous kind.

No comments :

Post a Comment